CCTV Sewer/Pipe Inspection - Orange City, FL
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Orange City, FL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 6, 2024
Badger Daylighting, and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd. (TSX:BDGI), is North America’s largest provider of non-destructive excavating services and a leader in the hydro-excavation industry! Badger manufactures and designs our truck-mounted hydrovac units, giving us the opportunity to incorporate feedback from our hydrovac operators into existing and future design and manufacturing processes. We are always seeking dedicated and talented people to join out team! Visit www.careers.badgerinc.com for details.
We are looking for a CCTV Camera Truck Operator to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America. The job requires typical construction type hours with some weeks being less than 40 hours and other weeks very busy requiring 50 plus hours. Travel for short term out of town work assignments and/or training is to be expected. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed.
Salary: $24.00 per hour and up based on experience with many opportunities for pay increases and career advancement!
- Collection of field data operating electromagnetic induction locating equipment with all accessories
- Read project sheets and perform project safety site inspections
- Read, interpret and augment maps with notes
- Drive service vehicle and maintain inventory and safe storage of equipment
- Travel to other cities/areas, work in a variety of settings and work site conditions
- Operate a computer
- Create digital locate sketches
- Take photos of locates
- Previous CCTV Experience required.
- Must have NASSCO certification
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold this certification, Badger will pay for computer-based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring. Certification is the property of the applicant.)
- Safety certifications preferred (e.g., First Aid/CPR, Fall Protection, Confined Space).
- Experience in a labor-intensive position and working outside in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to work independently in a team and safety focused environment.
- Mechanical inclination is an asset.
Candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, MVR history, drug test, physical (DOT & Non- DOT), and must meet all physical demands of the job (listed below) as determined by a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE).
- Physical Demands to be met include:
- Must be able to hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Must be cleared to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Why Apply at Badger?
- Competitive weekly pay and overtime opportunities.
- Generous annual paid time off.
- 401 (k) employer match.
- Health care benefits.
- Employees can receive up to a $4000 bonus by referring a friend to join the company (location dependent).
- Safety is a top priority at Badger. All operators receive extensive computer based and on the job training during the first 3 months of employment.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.