Financial Planning & Analysis Director - Brownsburg, IN
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Brownsburg, IN, United States
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2024
The Financial Planning & Analysis Director is accountable for developing, maintaining, and overseeing execution of the various finance-related planning processes across the company. The Director will develop trend analysis and forecasts, conduct financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Develops and executes a 2-3-year business plan ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategic plan and immediate manager’s business plan.
- Creates and leads a strategic financial planning process.
- Oversees and manages budget-setting at a group and functional level.
- Prepares and analyzes rolling forecasts, including the managing of a diverse range of inputs; Identifies risks & opportunities, provides insight and commentary as required.
- Develops, measures, and tracks meaningful financial KPIs, with a focus on value creation.
- Leads Business and Investment case modelling; Prepares analyses to support major investment initiatives and tracks performance of those initiatives vs. plan.
- Leads cashflow forecasting.
- Drives improved profitability through analytics and operational relationships by serving as a Business Partner to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Champions to on-going projects ensuring the benefits are understood, documented, and realized across the group.
- Participates in cross-functional efforts within Finance to improve reporting, planning, and analysis capabilities.
- Collaborates with other departments to lead or support different projects to develop goals, analyze and measure performance, and make recommendations.
- Enhances data integrity and reporting controls to enable agile scenario reporting and analysis.
- Education: MBA, CFA and/or CPA preferred; with 7+ years of FP&A experience.
- Commercial business partnering experience.
- Confident communicator and effective influencer; comfortable at all levels of the business as a collaborative and solutions-based approach.
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Proven track record of facilitating change & process improvement.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple workstreams, prioritize and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to pick things up quickly and work autonomously.
- High degree of pride in their work with a focus on high quality outputs and easy to use analysis.
- Ability to simplify and clarify complex problems and clearly identify what is critical.
- Prepared to call out areas where improvement is needed and clearly articulate the alternatives and suggested solutions & requirements.
- Fully applies oneself to the requirements of the position.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with education or work experience.
Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which may include criminal background check, credit check, MVR history and drug test.
Badger Daylighting, and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd. (TSX:BDGI), is North America’s largest provider of non-destructive excavating services. We work for contractors and facility owners in a broad range of infrastructure industries, including energy generation, electricity and natural gas transmission networks, roads and highways, telecommunications, water and sewage treatment and general municipal infrastructure.
Our key technology is the Badger HydrovacTM, which is used primarily for safe excavation around critical infrastructure and in congested underground conditions. The Badger Hydrovac uses a pressurized water stream to liquefy the soil cover, which is then removed with a powerful vacuum system and deposited into a storage tank. Badger manufactures and designs our truck-mounted hydrovac units, giving us the opportunity to incorporate feedback from our hydrovac operators into existing and future design and manufacturing processes.