Location: St. Louis, MO, United States
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2023
Badger Daylighting Is seeking a Market Area Sales Manager. This individual is responsible for the continued development and growth of sales within the assigned Badger region. This sales management role will be inclusive of local and strategic account management within the region.
Collaborate with the Regional VP and Branch Managers to develop and implement sales and marketing plans and programs to increase revenue, market share, customer retention, and customer loyalty within the assigned Operating Center. Coordinate sales efforts on a local, regional and national basis to ensure that Badger leverages is vast footprint to maximize customer loyalty and revenue. Oversee sales tools, systems, training, and data to maximize growth potential. The role will involve a high-level stewardship over the sales cycle from the development of the initial client relationship, contracts and bid process, closure follow up while providing direct feedback to the company.
• Drive revenue growth with existing and prospective customers to achieve regional sales & profit objectives.
• Direct management of the Outside Sales Representatives within the region, including account performance and KPI’s.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales goals for the region and projecting expected sales revenue for existing and new clients.
• Ensure sales representatives document all activities timely and accurately in the ORACLE CRM system.
• In conjunction with operations management team, establish goals and actions for expanding market share in the Region
• Provide on the ground support for all regional sales representatives, assisting in lead generation, presentations and closing new business.
• Directly manage strategic accounts where needed
• Meet directly with key accounts to assess needs and provide valued solutions.
• Oversee the training and development of all regional sales personnel
• Identify, develop, prepare and present high impact sales presentations and solutions to current and or potential clients.
• Assist in developing and implementing sales tools that will benefit all sales staff.
• Report monthly on sales, and marketing activities within the assigned operating center, including new clients, target accounts and actions.
• 5 - 10 years of high-level sales management experience (Actively managing sales reps).
• Related industry experience in Construction, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Underground Utilities, Equipment Rentals, or Environmental Services
• Direct sales experience.
• Industry related experience is a plus.
• Proven success with a value sales approach.
• Proven Track Record of Developing Sales personnel.
• Experience working independently.
• Proven track record with developing new products/services and new markets.
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
• Strong customer service background.
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and sales databases.
• Entrepreneurial and service related background an asset.
• 50% travel required.
• Work location is not defined to a particular area.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Badger’s reasonable estimate of the hiring compensation range for this role.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $95,000.00 - $131,000.00
Compensation may vary and will be determined by the geographic location, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which may include criminal background check, credit check, MVR history and drug test.
Badger Daylighting, and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd. (TSX:BDGI), is North America’s largest provider of non-destructive excavating services. We work for contractors and facility owners in a broad range of infrastructure industries, including energy generation, electricity and natural gas transmission networks, roads and highways, telecommunications, water and sewage treatment and general municipal infrastructure.
Our key technology is the Badger HydrovacTM, which is used primarily for safe excavation around critical infrastructure and in congested underground conditions. The Badger Hydrovac uses a pressurized water stream to liquefy the soil cover, which is then removed with a powerful vacuum system and deposited into a storage tank. Badger manufactures and designs our truck-mounted hydrovac units, giving us the opportunity to incorporate feedback from our hydrovac operators into existing and future design and manufacturing processes.
Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before applying.